Kits for the Dremel US40
The Dremel Ultra-Saw is a mini circular saw that was designed for users who want a tool that can do everything the Dremel Saw-Max can do, and more. With a 7.5 Amp motor and a durable drive train, the Ultra-Saw has more power for making long cuts. A metal foot and guard resists the heat generated by heavy-duty jobs like grinding and cutting metal. Large, 3.5- and 4 In. cutting wheels give our small circular saw fast cutting speeds and improved performance in a wide variety of materials. Plus, with our exclusive accessories, the Dremel Ultra-Saw offers the added ability to perform surface preparation tasks like removing paint, rust and thin-set mortar.
- 7.5 amps - for faster cutting and tougher applications
- Faster speed of cut - rip through plywood and cut more metal
- 3-in-1 tool - go beyond cutting and flush cutting with surface preparation applications including rust, paint, and thinset removal
- Added durability - improved drivetrain lasts 3x longer than the Saw-Max and its metal foot and guard handle tough applications
- Excellent line of sight for precise, confident cuts
|Cord Length (ft.):||7 ft|
|Contents:||Wood, Wood Flush Cut, Metal, and Concrete Surface Prep Wheel. Auxiliary Handle and Storage Bag|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Year|
|Max. Bevel Capacity (°):||0|
You Might Also Like
Saw-MaxSM20 Saw-Max Tool Kit
Cordless7700 7.2V Rotary Tool
SM20 Saw-Max Tool KitModel # SM20
The Dremel Saw-Max reinvents cutting as you know it. Powerful enough to cut through virtually any material and simple enough to be able to control with one hand. Its compact size and ergonomic design makes it easy to handle, easy to follow the cut line, and easy to store. The Dremel Saw-Max gives users the ability to cut easily and efficiently for a job done right. Two year warranty.