The Stylo+ offers the precision you expect from a Dremel rotary tool, packaged into a sleek, lightweight design. Crafted with the comfortable ergonomics of a pen, the narrow profile and soft grip of Stylo+ allow creative users to etch, engrave, polish and sand with ease. You will enjoy an endless range of creative applications with this versatile craft tool. The tool’s variable speed ranges from 5,000 to 22,000 RPM, providing the optimal speed control for applications such as glass etching, leather burnishing, bead making, wood engraving and more.
- • VERSATILE TOOL FOR CRAFT PROJECTS: Glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, polishing, woodworking and more
- • WOOD CARVING DETAIL: Use your creativity to create amazing woodcarving projects. Perfect for general & detailed woodworking crafts. Allows woodworkers to reach tight areas for detailing the woodcarving project without damaging the wood. For higher precision and detailed techniques, use the 105 Engraving Bit included in kit.
- • SLIM SIZE: Slim size allows you to get closer to your workpiece and provides maximum control in precision etching, engraving, polishing and sanding applications
- • COMFORTABLE GRIP: Narrow profile and sleek, lightweight design allow for extended work sessions
- • VARIABLE SPEED: The rotary tool has a variable speed from 5,000 – 22,000 RPM for optimal speed control in a variety of different light–duty hobby and craft projects
- • QUIET: Compact motor is perfect for home use Fits more comfortably in your hand while using the tool
- • 2 Year Warranty & US-Based Customer Service– Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
|Speed:||Variable (5,000 to 22,000 RPM)|
|Contents:||2050 Stylo+ Versatile Craft Tool, 105 1/32" Engraving Cutter, 191 1/8" High Speed Cutter, 125 1/4" High Speed Cutter, 7103 5/64" Diamond Wheel Point, 414 1/2" Felt Polishing Wheel (x3), 429 1" Felt Polishing Wheel (x2), 421 Polishing Compound, 428 3/4" Carbon Steel Brush, 430 1/4" 60-grit Sanding Drum, 431 1/4" 60-grit Sanding Band, 438 1/4" 120-grit Sanding Band, 401 Mandrel, Dremel Wrench, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide|
|Tool Level:||2 - Corded – variable speed intermediate|