Power meets precision with the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy-duty flex shaft tool. Designed for detailed projects, the flex shaft tool boasts a powerful 2.5 Amp (1/5 HP) motor that provides high torque at low speeds making, it perfect for power-carving, shaping and grinding applications. Its flexible shaft features a bearing system for durability and cool operation – and its precision handpiece is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use. In addition, the tool's three-jaw chuck enhances versatility by accepting accessories with shank sizes from 0 In. to 5/32 In. Plus, with the Fortiflex's variable-speed foot pedal, you can easily match the tool speed to the application, hands-free.
- • Power meets precision in the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex Heavy Duty Flex Shaft tool. Designed to be the ideal rotary tool for people engaging in detailed projects requiring both precision and power.
- • HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: High-torque, smooth-running, powerful 2.5 amp (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds. Perfect for large jobs.
- • HANDS-FREE VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL: Provides maximum power with variable speed range of 0 – 35,000 RPM, controlled through the foot pedal allowing for hands-free control. Ideal for carving, cutting, engraving, smoothing, polishing and sanding applications.
- • HEAVY DUTY FLEXIBLE SHAFT: features a bearing system for maximum durability and cool operation.
- • VERSATILE ROTARY TOOL KIT: Includes Fortiflex Motor Unit, variable speed foot pedal, heavy duty flex shaft, hand-piece with integrated chuck, wall hook, and 21 genuine Dremel accessories ideal for cutting, carving/engraving, cleaning/polishing, sanding, and sharpening/grinding applications.
- • 2 YEAR WARRANTY & US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
|Cord Length (ft.):||8 ft|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Years|
|Speed Range:||0 - 23,000 RPM|
|Tool Level:||1 - Corded – variable speed high|